So like every week, I will discuss in this post the progress of the game through the previous week .
The project is actually moving very well, we refactored all our code (about 20 files and less than 1k line of code currently ); we have used all new stuff in untiy 5 and deleted all old APIs and Functions from our code .
This made the game perform way better .
From the artistic side we got some new candies, besides a bunch of new obstacles that fit the game and the rest of the world .
We've also decided to make our levels a bit more dynamic : you can push and interact with few objects like rocks and small squares that contains candy . This new design is based on puzzles .
Creating a puzzle is much like solving a puzzle, it's very hard to create something that will make the player think without getting frustrated .